Stage 9 alpha release downloads
Latest PC Desktop Release
Latest Mac Desktop Release
Metal and OpenGL
Latest VR Release
The only supported version of the v006 VR release is the one labelled v0.0.6 which uses the Forward Renderer in Unreal Engine which is basically built for VR. Performance should be fairly good in this version.
The Version labelled v0.0.6 – Deferred Renderer is unsupported and doesn’t use the VR optimisations. General graphical quality should be better, but performance will be worse. Feel free to try it out.
Latest Android Release (Non-VR)
- Android 5 – Lollipop
- ArmV7 CPU – Shouldn’t need a 64 Bit CPU (but should work on those devices)
- Uses ASTC textures, may limit some devices, I only supported this texture type to keep the filesize down
- Uses OpenGL ES2 for rendering. This is a fairly old rendering method so should work on most recent(ish) devices.
The app is tested working on Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Huawei P8lite
How to do stuff
- Use the thumbpads to move and look around (left thumbpad for movement, right for looking around).
- To move to different rooms, walk to the door with the room list and then tap on the room you want to move to.
- Most chairs can be sat in. Simply tap the chair to move into it. To move back out, you have to tap the chair itself (look down if you need to), just tapping randomly on the screen won’t work.
- When in a chair, the left movement thumbpad won’t work as you’re sitting in a chair.
Latest Android VR Release
This version supports Google Cardboard (and supposedly DayDream, but I can’t test this) on modern Android devices. I can’t guarantee it’ll work on your device, but it is confirmed working on the Galaxy s7 series of phones.