Stage 9 pre-alpha release downloads
Windows Non-VR Downloads
Windows VR Downloads
Mac Non-VR Downloads
(Works with computers with Metal, which is OS X El Capitan and above)
Linux Non-VR Downloads
(We will update Linux releases every few downloads)
(No longer supported or updated)
- Android 5 – Lollipop
- ArmV7 CPU – Shouldn’t need a 64 Bit CPU (but should work on those devices)
- Uses ASTC textures, may limit some devices, I only supported this texture type to keep the filesize down
- Uses OpenGL ES2 for rendering. This is a fairly old rendering method so should work on most recent(ish) devices.
The app is tested working on Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Huawei P8lite
How to do stuff
- Use the thumbpads to move and look around (left thumbpad for movement, right for looking around).
- To move to different rooms, walk to the door with the room list and then tap on the room you want to move to.
- Most chairs can be sat in. Simply tap the chair to move into it. To move back out, you have to tap the chair itself (look down if you need to), just tapping randomly on the screen won’t work.
- When in a chair, the left movement thumbpad won’t work as you’re sitting in a chair.
This version supports Google Cardboard (and supposedly DayDream, but I can’t test this) on modern Android devices. We can’t guarantee it’ll work on your device, but it is confirmed working on the Galaxy s7 series of phones.